Facebook Page Post attributes that your Marketing Representative should model.
1. In the Facebook post below, I wanted to make the point that we provide real value to our clients even though our inspections are a little more expensive than “Cheap Charlie.” Also, always use a congruent graphic for a bigger punch. Add customer testimonials at least weekly.
2. I’m using the post below to drive my Facebook Fans to my blog (not my sales website). You can see, I actually ask them to come over to our blog (https://weinspect4u.com/). I use a graphic with all of my posts. You can see in just a few hours 271 people view this post and I’m getting feedback. One of your online marketing goals is to drive traffic (visitors) back and forth between your Facebook Page and your Blog. NOTE: This article and graphic came from https://www.brandpointcontent.com/ and both were FREE!
3. I also want to drive traffic (visitors) from Facebook to my YouTube Account. I really want all my YouTube visitors to “Subscribe” to my “Channel” so they get notified as I add new videos. As you can see, this Facebook post got 1,911 “impressions” (visits).
4. Part of the “Target Audience” I’m trying to reach is Home Owners (including my prior clients) so I want to make sure I get content for them on Facebook as well. In the post below I uploaded a video for homeowners right to Facebook.
5. You should post a Crazy Inspection Photo once a week to keep people coming back to your Facebook Page. For maximum effectiveness, post the Crazy Inspection Photo on the same day of the week. We post ours on Friday, hence the Crazy Friday Photo!
Here was a very effective Crazy Friday Photo posted on our Facebook Page.