Running a home inspection business is a tedious task. Tedious enough to make you overlook one of the more important aspects of every business which is marketing. Marketing is an essential strategy for the growth of your business. While your customers should always be your main priority, marketing efforts keep them coming.
A Marketing Representative does that job for you! Then you will be able to focus on sustaining the quality of the service you provide and strategize on your next big move!
Importance of an Inside Marketing Rep
Inside Marketing Reps are hands-on in making every marketing effort work, create solutions in every marketing situation, deliver the right campaigns for the target audience to maximize sales, find and establish a relationship using different strategies in having a solid list of new customers/leads and client referrals.
Inside marketing activities, a Marketing Rep can do for your home inspection business
You can always count on a marketing representative to effectively perform the following marketing activities
- Send out cards for new non-top and top producer acquisition campaigns
- Set up strategy in sending out lumpy mails
- Set up flyers
- Use Slydial for agent follow-ups
- Plan and strategize the before and after activities when organizing an event
- Research on prospective referral sources
- Marketing Non-top producers using inside marketing activities can help increase the number of referrals
- Card Campaign is an effective tool used by marketing reps in reaching out to real estate agents
- Doing personalized activities as a strategy in getting more agents rather than a pure sales strategy
Here's the thing.
The right marketing rep launches the rocket for your home inspection business. And because they have the first-hand contact with your target markets, they can be valuable assets in devising strategies and solutions to satisfy the cravings of the masses. He/she must be a strategic thinker, analytical, technical and organize to get the job done right for you and make awesome results!
Better understand why you need an inside marketing representative for your home inspection business. Do you want to learn more? Get in touch with an expert at The Savvy Inspector TODAY!