If you want to make the process of hiring your first home inspector go more smoothly there are a few things that you need to do in advance of placing your recruiting ad.
* Do you have a written job description for the inspector so that he or she will know exactly what's expected of them?
* Do you have your home inspection report set up so that the new person can come in and complete it correctly very quickly?
* Have you created video training on how to complete your home inspection report?
* Do you have a written plan for field training for the new inspector?
* Do you have a written employee manual that specifies all the things that the home inspector needs to do as well as what to avoid?
Getting a few things in place in advance of the hire will make bringing on your first home inspector way easier and much less stressful. Check out the brief video below for more information about this.
We always appreciate your feedback, so please leave your questions and comments in the box below the video.
The staff at The Savvy Inspector has lots of experience in turning one man shops and multi-inspector firms. When you get signed up for the coaching program you will have access all materials you need to successfully recruit, hire and train home inspectors. So join us today