And Let A Professional Scheduler Focus On Booking Higher Fee Inspections For You.
So what makes my friends at America’s Call Center the best choice to serve you and your customers?
America’s Call Center is the most experienced and largest scheduling service, just for home inspectors… they’re the clear leader.
They’ve scheduled hundreds of thousands of inspections for home inspectors all across the country… and they can help you too!
As your personal “front office,” they promote you, sell, book and schedule your inspections and guarantee your professional image.
- Your schedule is always available to you via our secure website, 24 hours a day.
- We provide over 60 hours of phone coverage Monday through Saturday, plus personalized voicemail coverage for the off-hours… never worry about your phone again
- Our team is skilled and talented; no rookies, temps, or part-timers; career professionals only
- A small team of professionals will be assigned to you
- You even have your own Account Manager
- Our systems are high-tech, the most advanced in the industry, ensuring high quality for you and your customers
- High capacity phone system to capture every call, never a busy signal or voicemail during business hours… all calls are professionally answered
- Computer-driven, with specialized software, to serve you and your customers best
- Don’t settle for less with imitators. Try us out… and get the competitive edge. It is easy to get started and there is no contract between us.
Enough about us…
How about you? After all, it is all about you and your inspection business. It’s about America’s Call Center helping you to increase your revenue, ensure your professional image, and give you the competitive edge!
The following message was posted on The Savvy Inspector’s Member’s Forum…
“When I purchased another home inspectors business exactly one year ago he was using America’s Call Center. I had my own inspection business for about 2 1/2 years prior to buying that business and was answering all my calls. I was leery at first what with the added expense, conversations not in my control, and obtaining up to date info on inspections, etc.
When I was in the process of purchasing the biz, I made a couple of calls from different phone numbers to see how their customer service and sales script went. After the calls I was no longer leery of their service and actually quite impressed.
I made the decision to continue with ACC and am happy I did. I no longer have to take calls during inspection, the cold calls from vendors are handled by ACC and receive great customer service from Team 2, and they actually have a better scheduling ratio than I did.
I am very happy with their service and would recommend it to anyone in this business.”
http://americascallcenter.com | 888-462-6153
So Download “The Questions To Ask When Hiring a Call Center” Below So You Choose The Right Team The First Time!