I'm sure you know this, but let's get it out the way right up front. First, make sure you have the basics covered:
- You have professional-looking home inspection website that showcases your credentials and services, with an easy way for people to get in touch with you
- You have a logo, business cards, and brochures
- You have a commitment to networking with the people that can bring you business (realtors, builders, bankers, Chamber of Commerce)
- Your business is listed correctly in directories, such as Google My Business and other industry resources
- You always ask for referrals
I'm going to assume you've got that down, and you've set up your social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) in order to get your message out. Now let's leverage all those assets and platforms and add in some video marketing for home inspectors.
8 Reasons Why You Should Add Home Inspector Video Marketing To Your Strategy
- Video provides the best ROI when compared to other types of digital advertising. 51% of marketing professionals surveyed say video gives them the best return of their investment (SOURCE: Insivia)
2. Videos on social media are shared 1200% more than image and text posts combined (SOURCE: Responsive Marketing)
3. Video helps with SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Websites with video saw an average increase in organic traffic of 157% (SOURCE: Brightcove)
4. Videos can lead to as many as 80% more conversions. (SOURCE: Adelie Studios)
5. Putting that video on your landing page makes it 53% more likely that your website will show up on page one of Google results (SOURCE: Mist Media)
6. Use of video dramatically increases the number of people that click through to your website. The average CTR (click through rate) is 60% higher than without video (SOURCE: Adelie Studios)
7. Consumers that watch video retain more information. Viewers retain 95% of the information versus reading the same information in text (SOURCE: Insivia)
8. 46% of people that watch a video ad take some action (SOURCE: Wordstream)
Using video on your websites, landing pages, and social media posts helps your home inspection marketing in the following ways:
• Increases your search rankings, which makes it easier for potential customers to find you
• Increases the Click Through Rate, which means more potential customers will come to your website
• Increases potential customers' retention of the information you present
• Increases the amount of times your information is shared online, meaning video can help you get free publicity through social sharing
• Increases your conversions and your ROI
Videos Set You Apart From Your Competitors
Videos can set you apart in the home inspection business. It creates a professional quality that inspires confidence in potential customers. With the emergence of platforms like YouTube, people are more interested in the quality information you have to offer than the sizzle.
It used to take a lot of money to create a great looking video. Now, you can create a quality, professional looking video affordably. You can create the video yourself with a HD video camera or even your cell phone and free editing software. If that sounds like too much for you, consider hiring a professional.
You'd be surprised how inexpensively you can produce high-quality videos.
We at The Savvy Inspector wants you to succeed in every aspect of your home inspection business and a huge part of that is leveraging on online video marketing.
So if you want a more in-depth discussion on Online Video Marketing, just download our FREE Complete Training Webinar Audio about Video Marketing for Home Inspectors below.
Don't Delay, Get Your Hands On This Complete Training Webinar Audio about
Video Marketing for Home Inspectors Right Now Before This Offer Expires!
Just Enter Your First Name And Email Address Below.