Month: September 2021

Percentage of Business From Google Search?

On our Member's Only Monthly FAQ Call, this question was asked about Google My Business: Question: What percentage of business should a home inspection company aim for from Google Search? Answer: According to a new report, 97% of people search online to find local businesses, and Google is by far the market leader. A typical business receives 59 actions from their GMB listing each month. Google identifies an action as a website click, call or direction request from users. 85% of Consumer Engagement Happens on Local Pages. The average business receives 1,009 customer searches each month, with 84% of these coming from discovery searches, and the remaining 16% from direct. This is one of our client's GMB Insights over the last 30-Days: 2,450 Searches (The average business receives 1,009 custo...Read More